Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Fire

Amber of fire
All around
I see the woods burning
The wind is howling
And its touch is cold
The thoughts swirling in
Are reflected by flames
Up n down they go
As the air plays
I see the ashes 
Reflecting my past
Putting me 
In contemplative zone
Illogical emotions 
Take hold of me
Swaying me from 
Thought to thought
I shake this feel out me
Gaining my mind back
I concentrate on the flames
Which seem to be telling me a tale
A tale of present
Which is here and right now
Without caring about anything else
I look there a while but I realise
I am getting lost in there
Getting lost in present ain't that good
Cos every action has a consequence
And you have to face it one way or other
Then I look up
And see the smoke rising
Free from shattering everholding chains
Up and up it goes
Rising above all
Drifting its way out
Amber of fire
All around me
And I decide and choose
What I wanna b..!!

No comments:

Post a Comment