Its not that I am a leaf
That I'll travel places
With wind
Its not that I am dust
That I'll flow any way
The wind takes me
Its not that I am a kite
That I'll need wind to fly
Even if its against it..
Then why is it
That we sway so easily
Like a leaf
Like dust
Like a kite
Wind has many names
Some call it criticism
Some advice
Some care
And some even love..
But that doesn't change
What wind does
It sways
Sways us away from our path..!!!
That I'll travel places
With wind
Its not that I am dust
That I'll flow any way
The wind takes me
Its not that I am a kite
That I'll need wind to fly
Even if its against it..
Then why is it
That we sway so easily
Like a leaf
Like dust
Like a kite
Wind has many names
Some call it criticism
Some advice
Some care
And some even love..
But that doesn't change
What wind does
It sways
Sways us away from our path..!!!
Wow you're on a roll!
ReplyDeletecelebrating poem week .. we are :)
Delete